Our client is a fast-growing data business in the global Biopharma sector using advanced AI to speed up decision-making. As an account-based marketing manager, you will be responsible for delivering insight-led, account-specific, integrated campaigns that drive results and align with customer behavior and preferences.
Founded in 2018, our client’s business accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. They enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources… in minutes.
Using their advanced AI technology, they are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
They work with some of the world’s largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence and are backed by top VCs including Index Ventures, Pentech and Marathon.
The marketing team is a rapidly expanding, global team with an exciting strategy to support the long-term goals of the business. As a team, they are on a transformational journey, transitioning from a product-first promotional approach to a customer-first promotional approach. This transformation includes the addition of a senior account-based marketing manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of insight-led, account-specific, integrated campaigns, aligned to customer behaviour and preferences. You will create and manage campaigns from start to finish, working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver results and drive a strong return on investment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with our customer success, science, sales and product organisation to define and execute the plan to support our customer adoption, renewal and retention efforts.
- Conduct analysis at a market segment, account and user level to understand customer behaviours and product usage patterns along a purchase / user journey.
- Use a test and learn approach to create new channels to reach our customers such as communities, product platforms, social media etc.
- Leverage marketing automation to drive product usage and renewal efforts at scale.
- Work alongside customer success, science, sales and product teams to build understanding of customer organisation, buying units, and processes.
- Leverage customer and channel insights combined with historical performance to create campaign strategy and plans. Adjust them, during the execution phase, based on current performance insights.
- Ensure customer and market segmentation criteria are in alignment with persona models, and that we have persona-specific content for each stage of the customer journey.
- Own the quality assurance of the campaign set up across the different marketing platforms, ensuring all set up is in alignment with best practices. Introduce best practices and new innovations into our campaign implementation process as the opportunity to do so presents itself.
- Effectively communicate status, performance, and opportunities for improvement of campaign plans to stakeholders across the marketing team, and to other teams such as customer success, science, sales, and product management.
- Analyse campaign performance across all channels and platforms and produce detailed insight reports linked to segments, roles, journey stages, campaign types. Use the insight to support proactive decision making across the team that drives continued marketing performance and incremental Return on Investment.
- Play a demonstrable role in significantly improving our marketing KPIs.
- Develop, adopt and communicate best practice documentation with regards to campaign implementation, including customer and market segmentation, channel mix and content formats.
- Be a trusted, credible resource for the customer success, science, sales and product teams with regards to marketing performance reporting linked to segments, roles, journey stages, campaign types.
What we’re looking for:
- You have experience in campaign marketing for enterprise SaaS/B2B subscription-based business models. Pharma experience is a nice to have, but not a must.
- You are passionate about leveraging data and marketing automation to create fully optimized user journeys. You have experience using HubSpot (preferred), Marketo or Eloqua.
- You understand what it takes to influence, lead and inspire your team and colleagues to bring out the best in them, and set them up for success.
- You are comfortable taking initiative and actively seek out opportunities to drive our continued success.
- You can demonstrate your experience handling mid to large marketing campaigns for sophisticated, demanding audiences, and know what good messaging and marketing looks like.
- Competitive compensation package
- Company pension match
- Private medical insurance (underwritten on a medical health disregarded basis)
- Life insurance (4 x salary)
- Individual training/development budget through Learnerbly
- Individual wellbeing budget through Juno
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays and 1 day birthday leave per year
- Hybrid working (home + office)
- Potential to have real impact and accelerated career growth as an early member of a multinational team that’s building a transformative knowledge product.