Are you ready to make an impact in a global company with a 300-year history of maritime intelligence excellence? Your mission will be to enhance customer experiences and boost revenue through adoption, retention, advocacy, and cross-selling.
If you're a marketing pro with a flair for customer success, this role is for you!
Our client is a global company headquartered in London, that solves operational and strategic problems for customers by delivering unique insights and data that counts. Driven by their mission to support the safe, lawful, and efficient movement of trade by sea, our client delivers data and analysis at the moments that clients need them most. For almost 300 years they have been the go-to partner for maritime intelligence.
The Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager will focus on driving retention, customer loyalty, advocacy, and growth within our client’s existing customer base.
You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience in conjunction with the product, sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
Your Mission is to:
- Increase adoption and usage: Improve the success of deployment, onboarding and adoption
- Improve customer retention: Protect and increase revenue by communicating current and future solution enhancements that help customers deliver on their strategic business priorities.
- Create deep customer advocacy: Improve the health of our top accounts by co-creating compelling content and experiences with customers and sales
- Grow revenue via cross-sell/up-sell: Clearly demonstrate the business case for renewals and net-new solutions through compelling messaging and activities
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and customer success departments to develop go-to-customer strategies that drive usage, satisfaction, and growth
- Build strong customer relationships through engaging marketing campaigns with a mission to build a community of advocates
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as webinars, newsletters, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Develop marketing strategies to increase renewal rates, generate referrals, and create sales cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Showcase customer success, create compelling case studies that showcase customers’ use of multiple products as a solution, to generate demand and support sales in review meetings
- Drive continued customer education and success throughout the customer lifecycle by delivering content and assets that will increase product adoption and usage.
- Create customer-focussed content for the customer success team, ensuring it is written to a high standard and consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice
- Track and report on Customer Satisfaction levels globally
What we are looking for:
- A Marketing degree or recognised marketing qualification or equivalent in experience
- At least 5 years’ experience focused on growth marketing to existing customers
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Proven track record in working with sales and customer success teams to deliver account growth and increased product usage
- Proven hands-on experience with B2B customer marketing tactics
- Creative marketing skills – you can think outside the box and be innovative
- Experience of working with digital and campaign marketing teams to create and execute customer-focussed programmes that drive engagement and advocacy
- Strong analytical skills to analyse customer data and determine campaign performance
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, and digital marketing tools and channels
- Experience of operating in a global team
- Marketing Management experience in a SaaS or complex B2B service organisation
- Knowledge of customer research methodologies including Net Promoter Score
- Structured and systematic, you make things happen to plan and on budget
- Data driven, you test and optimise your approach using evidence and insight
- Outstanding emotional intelligence – you know how to actively listen, you can easily communicate with people, convey ideas clearly, and establish quality relationships with others
- Comfortable coordinating and leading cross functional teams for success
- 25 Days Holiday rising to 27 after 2 years’ service and a day off for your birthday
- Work anywhere policy (up to 4 weeks per year, subject to approval)
- Life Assurance for 4 x Salary
- Company pension scheme: employee contribution of 5% basic salary, matched by an employer contribution of 5%
- Up to 4 Days Paid Volunteering
- Healthy Lifestyle Subsidy up to £250
- Enhanced Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental Leave)
- Flexible benefits including Private Healthcare Plan and Dental Insurance