This is a great role for an accomplished Marketing Automation professional, setting up and managing Eloqua processes for a recently divested business.
Are you ready to join a company that delivers big data to the maritime world and all those connected to it? Our client is a global operation driven by the mission to bring transparency to shipping, transforming data, information and expertise into actionable analytics, insight and perspective that create value for customers.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Manager to join a growing Marketing Operations team in London. In this critical new role, you will be working collaboratively with Marketing Campaign Managers and agencies to drive excellence across marketing campaigns, leveraging automation. This person has a can-do attitude, with a proven track record in enabling successful and profitable marketing activities through effective use of Marketing Automation.
- Contribute to the development of an integrated marketing strategy to acquire new customers and retain customers via automated marketing programs
- Work with the Digital Marketing and Campaign Managers to input into campaign plans and roadmaps to support our business objectives
- Build customer engagement programs to facilitate retention and boost customer satisfaction
- Oversee the effective running of prospect nurturing programs that drive quality leads and build the marketing database across targeted customer audiences
- Support Campaign Managers with increasing conversions by executing best practice A/B testing
- Build and test email marketing templates to optimise campaign performance
- Educate colleagues on successful Marketing Automation approaches and campaign designs for a consistent approach
- Analyse and report on campaign performance, identifying areas for improvement and increased reach to achieve team KPIs.
- Support the efficient running of the lead management process, optimising the lead scoring model
- Ensure Marketing automation is implemented to best effect and optimised wherever possible, keeping up to date on latest release notes and best practice
- Support the delivery of team goals, contributing to specific activities when needed, such as testing and reviewing the impact of progressive profiling, email template designs and optimisation and technology integration
- Monitor and execute on daily campaign build and execution tasks, such as troubleshooting issues, from Marketing colleagues, within agreed SLA
- Train and upskill Marketing colleagues on best practice Marketing Automation, championing automation to deliver continuous customer conversations at scale
- Continuously inform Head of Marketing Operations on new ideas, challenges and progress of key initiatives that drive the success of meeting Marketing objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Over 5 years’ experience in a B2B Marketing role
- Marketing Automation Certified, Eloqua and/or Pardot/HubSpot/Marketo
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Marketing Data Analysis via a marketing automation platform
- Well-organised and experienced in using Project Management technologies
- Working to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, can-do attitude
- Preferable experience with Asana project management technology
Proven track record in:
- Building end to end lead generation programs in a B2B organisation
- Optimising lead scoring models to deliver increased ROI from campaigns
- Working in cross functional teams and directly with marketers
Preferably, you’ve also:
- Worked in global teams
- Got experience of working in a data, analytics or SAAS organisation
On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates, our client is also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally. Key benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits
- Work with high quality specialist products
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Regular social events and networking opportunities