This is a great role for an experienced Eloqua platform owner to flex their muscles and drive change and transformation
Our client is part of a PE backed group of market leading pharma solutions and one of the world’s leading providers of data and intelligence on clinical trials, drug treatments, medical devices and what’s new in the regulatory and commercial landscape.
The crux of this role will be centred around Eloqua orchestration, architecture, and administration, driving operational efficiencies, better qualified Marketing leads with the ultimate goal of making marketing easier.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Eloqua platform, bringing to life the capabilities working hand-in-hand with the marketing, sales ops, and business systems teams to support delivering the strategic initiatives and objectives for the business.
The Eloqua Platform Owner will play a critical part in helping the teams to understand their end-to-end customer journeys utilising Eloqua, educating teams on the mechanisms and tools that are available to help drive conversion, optimising the key touchpoints within the funnel, and driving adoption and enablement of the vast capabilities available.
You will bring a deep understanding of Eloqua, the martech stack and associated apps and integrations and will be accountable for defining Eloqua roadmaps, cross platform initiatives, and usage within those platforms to deliver the desired results of the business stakeholders. Working closely with the Marketeers, this person will own an enablement plan to bring to life the adoption of capabilities and facilitate the successful outcome of implementing key initiatives aligned to the strategic focus areas
- Responsible for the management and administration of the Eloqua platform ensuring usability, data quality, best practice in system architecture, and management of templates, lead scoring, CLS, and functional programmes
- Own the definition of the roadmaps for the Eloqua marketing automation platform and associated dependencies between other marketing platforms, working closely with business stakeholders and business systems
- Work closely with the business systems lead for development aligned to the roadmaps, delivery of initiatives and use cases as well as the core maintenance of the platforms
- Understand the business challenges and opportunities and build out plans to leverage platform capabilities to best meet the business needs from a marketing and sales funnel perspectives
- Continually evaluate Eloqua capabilities and marketing applications and integrations to ensure the systems evolve as the business needs change
- Working closely with the business systems, sales and marketing operations, and the marketing teams to create and deliver business cases to support investment in proposed new features and capabilities
- Drive the understanding of the end-to-end customer journey for the marketing teams, map out the customer journeys and associated platforms that play a part in these journeys form an automation perspective
- Work with the marketing teams to drive adoption and utilisation of Eloqua capabilities to support optimisation to improve the conversion and customer experience
- Work with the marketing teams and sales ops teams to help them track and understand marketing KPIs, platform metrics and ensure accuracy of reporting and metrics cross platform
- Drive optimal success and usage of the Eloqua marketing platform through owning the adoption plan and ongoing training and education of the marketing teams.
- In collaboration with the platform teams, create, make available, and maintain up-to-date and effective training for all users of the marketing platforms and systems
- Own and create a library of trusted foundational documentation related to marketing platforms viewable by all stakeholders and maintain this up-to-date library by ensuring the documentation gets updated consistently.
- Be available to marketing teams as a consultant to utilizing the tools, platforms, and data flowing through associated platforms to meet their objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following
- Extensive experience managing Eloqua from an administrative and architectural point of view
- Extensive experience with CRM, marketing automation, and other marketing platforms a must, including knowledge of Salesforce CRM integrations
- Previous experience of working with personas and defining end to end customer journeys
- Proven experience around identifying key touchpoints within the customer journey and building plans to track, optimise and enhance effectively
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to dive into detail and analyse key issues, identify insights, and develop actionable recommendations
- Solid experience of owning roadmaps and delivering against these aligned to business requirements and objectives
- Proven experience of building out platform capability adoption plans and delivering these via solid relationships with business stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of data models and the data flow through marketing platforms and defining plans to leverage capabilities to build out the data
- Functional command and understanding of current and future global data privacy laws and compliance
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel including ability to build and interrogate complex models
- Degree in a related discipline
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Hybrid working opportunity balanced between home and central London office
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Life assurance
- Pension match and a range of other entirely flexible benefits to suit your needs
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities