Our client is at the forefront of using technology and services to safeguard staff across a range of sectors. This role is to identify and sell mass comms platforms to existing and new clients. Great company who are continuing to grow and make this sector their own. Get in touch if you would like to be highly rewarded for your sales efforts.
Sales Specialist – Telecommunications
Location – WFH/Office Based
Our client is an industry leading UK-based technology business providing software and hardware solutions for the lone and at-risk workers sector across both public and private sectors.
Our client has launched a new mass notification product for new and existing clients. We are seeking a Sales Specialist with experience in mass notification platforms/services and/or telecommunications services .
Your focus will be on selling services into the existing client base with their Account Managers plus building your own sales pipeline resulting in increased sales revenue for the company. (and commission for you 🙂 )
- Support account managers and directly sell services to our existing account base in an overlay capacity.
- Forecast & deliver on KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and a good understanding of a Bid/Tender process
- Confidently deliver presentations to various audiences including, face to face and online using the latest technology and platforms
- Be able to work cross functionally with other departments to improve and enhance the customer experience for all customers.
- Able to self-source and generate own Enterprise customer opportunities.
- Keep abreast of current industry news or insights relevant to the business to help with sales strategy and increased knowledge of sector.
- Excellent CRM management – including accurate record keeping & daily updates on the company’s CRM.
- Attend trade shows & manage the stands & invite customers to participate.
- Work with Marketing team to identify potential opportunities within your accounts.
Knowledge and experience:
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to execute a sales strategy.
- Proven tangible track record of consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets in the Mass notification or Telecommunications markets.
- Experience within a metric and target environment able to deliver daily, monthly and annual targets.
- Minimum 3 years’ B2B sales experience
- Experience in pipeline management.
- Experience of running/contributing to tender process.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service including bespoke tailored proposals
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders