Our client is a Global provider of data intelligence platforms, analytics and consultancy services to Enterprise, Government, Academia, Life Sciences and other organisations.
Our client is a Global provider of data intelligence platforms, analytics and consultancy services to Enterprise, Government, Academia, and other organisations.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager for our Life Science and Healthcare Account Management Team.
You’ll be managing circa fifteen clients and meeting each client’s specific information, content, and services requirements in the life sciences development cycle.
The territory will be predominantly in Central and Eastern Europe. Your focus will be developing new business, building client loyalty and revenue in line with local and corporate strategies. You will also have local sales support to maintain relationships and retain each client.
- Develop and execute a territory plan, as well as individual strategic account plans, focusing on retention and new business growth strategies.
- Execute the territory plan and individual strategic account plans, in line with the local and corporate strategies.
- Retain and/or grow each client’s revenue base and be able to forecast accurately.
- Keep accurate records and forecast on SFDC.
- Maintain a strong matrix of relationships at appropriate levels within the client organizations, always striving for senior stakeholders and decision makers.
- Contribute to individual and team targets and collaboration efforts.
- Collaborates with a virtual, cross-functional team serving the global business.
- Continually build life sciences industry knowledge to keep pace with trends.
- Ability to develop an understanding of business challenges related to drug development.
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate ROI to clients.
- Dynamic communication and presentation skills in large and small group settings
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Existing knowledge of consultancy, intelligence and analytic products and services utilised by the Life Science, Pharma and Healthcare sectors.
- Minimum of Five years of experience in a sales role
- Ability to manage and generate revenue from existing customers through a conscientious and driven approach with excellent customer management skills.
- Commercial acumen; with a proactive and creative approach to looking after the needs and concerns of customers.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills through verbal, written, and interpersonal presentation.
- The ability to deal with a wide range of customers, from Heads of Information, Research & Development, Informatics, Translational, Clinical, Commercial, and Regulatory within Life Sciences
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to both small and large groups and to handle questions in a commercially astute and sensitive manner.