Our client is a global player in the business information services industry who currently seek a Campaign Manager to drive B2B integrated marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain clients within the company's Finance Division.
client is a global player in the business information services industry,
currently seeking a talented Campaign Manager to plan, manage and execute B2B integrated
marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining clients aimed,
driving market awareness and lead for the company’s Finance Division.
- Work with product management, sales
and global partners to implement, nurture and monitor demand and lead gen
programs across key regions through campaigns.
- Liaise with the Business Development
Executive team to ensure Marketing Qualified Leads are nurtured ready for the
Sales team to convert.
- Plan and oversee all promotional
activities including PR, print, email, online and event marketing across all
global regions to help to deliver campaign activities.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for
promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Manage the procedure, implementation,
tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns online and offline.
- Maintaining regular measurement of
campaign ROI, utilising approved marketing dashboards.
- Report marketing campaign performance
monthly, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Work within budget and timeframes.
- Use digital marketing best practice
to release PPC, SEO and search campaigns.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand
and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing
materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new
campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Keep abreast of current trends in
- Financial promotions regulation
aware: GDPR, ICO, PECR.
with annual events as and when requested.
- 2-3 years’ experience executing lead generation or multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience multi-tasking in a highly diverse, fast-paced media or marketing communications environment, work with the Financial Services industry a plus
- Strong digital marketing experience with the ability to use key technical platforms, administer the website and create emails via marketing automation platform. Must be keen to learn to follow best practice and A/B test to generate quality leads.
- Experience of working with Eloqua (or equivalent)
- Adobe Suite experience
- Design and creatively literate; a creative thinker and able to conceptualize visually.
- Excellent communication skills are required, to write copy for marketing promotions, manage key internal and external relationships with agencies and third parties, as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers within the organisation, of the wisdom of proposed campaigns.
- Must be analytically minded, and confident capturing and analysing marketing data, and implementing findings throughout campaigns, and tracking campaign success.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work within budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organisation’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track.
- Strong personality and a team player.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability
- Experience executing lead generation or multi-channel marketing campaigns with quantitative results
- Excellent communication skills, strong personality, and a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Digital content creation and management
- Degree or equivalent
- CIM certificate would be a bonus