We have been engaged by a sector specialist International Law Firm to source a Pricing Analyst to support their global pricing team.
to: Head of Pricing
About the Job
We have been directed by a Global Legal
business to source a Pricing Analyst to support their global pricing team and
further develop best in class pricing operations.
As a Pricing/Financial
analyst in the Pricing team you will support the Head of Pricing in delivering
pricing related strategic and tactical projects.
- Prepare panel, transaction and solution-based
- Develope financial analysis to assist with
key pricing projects and deliverables.
- Matter management, supporting the end-to-end
process in terms of pricing and client profitability reviews.
- Pricing of matters, RFPs, technologies and delivery solutions
Some of your day-to-day
- Support development and delivery of
pricing related projects
- Assist with the annual rate review.
- Monitor firm’s adherence to pricing
governance and promotion of best practice.
- Undertake financial modelling and
scenario analysis to support pricing of new deals.
- Become a trusted advisor to the
business as part of the pricing team.
- Support on post completion reviews in
relation to matter profitability.
- Support creation of training
collateral to the Partnership and other functions.
- Maintenance of standing rates data in
the financial system.
- Other ad hoc project support as
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 1-2 years in a similar pricing and/or
commercial environment in Legal business.
- Educated to degree level preferable.
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Consultancy/business strategy/professional
services experience considered.
- Proven experience of working with varied and
cross-functional teams, to include IT, HR, BD and Finance.
- Strong Excel and data skills. VBA, Lookups
and Pivot tables desirable
- PowerBI and tableau working knowledge would be an advantage