Do you have a strong track record driving successful digital transformation? We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager on a 12 month FTC working for a global leader in higher education services, embarking on a major technology transformation.
Our client is a global leader in higher education
services with a mission to enable motivated people anywhere in the world to
fulfil their potential through educational achievement, international mobility
and career development. The business is embarking
on a technology transformation creating new ways of working to make the most of
its large core data sets, with the introduction of machine learning and AI, as
well as establishing it’s go forward technology platform and Cloud migration.
The Programme Manager’s prime responsibility is to
ensure that the company’s Technology Transformation programme and its
associated project(s) deliver the agreed outcomes within the specified
constraints of cost, time, benefits and scope. You will be working with a
global team in India, Australia and the UK.
- Coordinating and managing a dependent group of projects within the Technology Transformation
- Programme and BAU activities that deliver the required outcomes via influence.
- Manage the key business stakeholders (up to and including the Group Managing Director and CEO).
- Report progress to the Technology Transformation Steering Group and update plans following feedback from this group.
- Deliver the programme in accordance of Cost, Quality & Time parameters defined within the Project, including:
- Manage and deliver projects to agreed objectives
- Produce and monitor plans for delivery
- Produce and manage core project documentation
- Produce reporting relating to progress, risk management and issue identification
- Management and control of project financials
- Facilitate decisions and make recommendations about the prioritisation of project requests within area of responsibility.
- Manage and monitor a dynamic group of projects that will deliver business financial targets and non-tangible benefits contributing to the company vision
- Manage a variety of stakeholder expectations within all levels of the business: executive / senior management / operational / IT & Change / product mgmt. delivery disciplines.
- Troubleshoot areas of conflict between project resource / dependencies / financial control.
- Work with Stakeholders to ensure relevant contributions are being made and to build working relationships with different functions of the business.
- Utilise best practice tools and techniques to aid communication and understanding, ensuring project documentation is fit for purpose.
Essential Skills and Experience:
to Degree level or equivalent experience.
- A formal
project management qualification/ certification, ideally with agile
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) accreditation or equivalent.
track record of successful programme delivery and benefits.
management experience gained across a broad range of programmes/projects of varying
size and complexity.
of participating throughout the full life cycle of programmes/projects.
of working in a multi-functional team, including experience of working with and
selection of 3rd party suppliers.
- Ability to
juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
with a range of programme/project management methodologies and the ability to
adapt your approach.
creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring
their ideas and career plans to fruition.
- Helps to
determine new, creative ways to employ teams on projects and distribute
the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to
convey the need for change.
expert knowledge in our industry and conveys knowledge to others.