A world leading Market Research organization in the Pharma/Healthcare sector is significantly up-sizing its Research Team with the additional research professionals including Research Managers. If you have SRE or RM level experience then this could be a great step in your career.
Our client is an international consultancy led
market research group, specialising in the pharmaceutical industry in projects
that help maximize the success of brands and are experts in uncovering insights
from both the rational and emotional perspective.
This position presents a fantastic
opportunity to build a successful career in a consultancy-led market research
agency. Our client is looking for a Research Manager with experience in
moderating and managing healthcare/pharmaceutical projects You will be working
alongside a collaborative global team in a growing company.
The role will involve:
- Managing domestic and global research projects, working across the full spectrum of the research process from proposal writing to project set up to delivery.
- Oversees the development or takes ownership of, writing research materials, such as screeners, discussion guides, questionnaires, stimulus materials
- Point of contact for management of projects with key accounts.
- Mentoring/managing trainees through coaching and developing staff on Qualitative research skills and methods.
- Provides support and coaching to Senior Research Executives/Research Executives
- Takes responsibility for line management, usually for one direct report.
Required Skills – must have the following:
- A strong educational background (a Bachelor’s degree as a minimum).
- Prior Market Research agency experience is required, focused on healthcare/pharma industry.
- Experience in Qualitative Market Research is essential, and any quantitative experience would also be valuable.
- Experience with moderating in person, web and via phone. Certification or formal training in moderation is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute within a team.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.