position presents a fantastic opportunity to build a successful career in a consultancy-led
market research agency. Our client is looking for a Quantitative Research Manager
to join their European Team. The role requires a passion for quantitative
research. You will be working alongside an experienced Quantitative Research Director
As a Quantitative Research Manager, you will be tasked with multiple projects across biotech,healthcare and pharmaceutical organisations, as well as growing client relationships.
- Take responsibility for a portion of the company’s target, and for maximising profitability.
- Expand existing relationships with current clients, provide support and back-up to Research Directors/Associate Directors when required.
- Lead research projects (multi-market, multi-methodology)
- Take ownership of, or assist with, the preparation of proposals
- Oversee the development or takes ownership of, writing research materials, such as screeners, questionnaires, pilot questionnaires, stimulus materials
- Coordinate fieldwork and oversee the day-to-day running of projects
- Lead and, where required, support analysis and presentation writing
- Provide support and coaching to Senior Research Executives/Research Executives
- Support the promotion of the company profile (e.g. attending conferences, writing and presenting papers)
- Oversee the preparation and provision of regular recruitment and fieldwork updates for clients, anticipating any issues and offering solutions
As a Research Manager you should:
a clear understanding of Clients’ needs and implement these across research
a clear understanding of our different quantitative research methods and
approaches that meet the variety of our business needs, and apply them across
the research process
capable of knowing when to apply specific statistical skills, including
techniques, set-up and providing the correct instructions to statistical
agencies to proceed with analysis (conjoint, MaxDiff, pricing study, forecast)
a leading role in the analysis processes.
the framework for and write presentations, ensuring a story is clearly
communicated and that the research implications for the client are well
project debriefs with confidence and skill
SREs and REs through all aspects of the project process
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of sales,
overheads and profit, managing projects and project deliverables to ensure
overall project profitability