Our client is a world renowned market research and consultancy agency in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare sectors. This Research Director role will allow you to lead some fascinating brand projects in UK, Europe and across the globe.
This Research Director role presents a fantastic opportunity to build upon your successful career in this growing consultancy-led market research agency. Leading multiple programs/teams you will articulate and position our client’s strategic consultancy services as well as their managed research and multimedia production services to existing and new brand team clients in the Pharma and Healthcare Sectors.
This well-established agency consistently produces research reports and insights that positively influence the brand strategy of their clients, helping them launch or re-position global solutions.
Our client has broad range of research and consultancy methodologies and specialities to deliver commercial and actionable insights
As a Research Director your key responsibilities are:
- This is a client facing role where you will be leading multi-faceted brand strategy and research teams and take responsibility for client focused methodological design work and innovative thinking around client’s issues.
- Takes responsibility for a major portion of the company’s target (approximately £1m), and for maximising profitability. Develops new business and expands on existing relationships.
- Takes responsibility and ownership for maintaining, developing and expanding designated client accounts. Lead decision making on how to achieve account objectives
- Grow new business with existing and new clients, demonstrating a firm understanding of sales, overheads and profit. Manage projects and project deliverables to ensure overall project profitability
- You will work with clients to get under the skin of their business problems and consequently provide real, actionable solutions
- Lead, Manage, Inspire and Coach researchers across all levels.
- Take responsibility for additional ‘extra-curricular’ projects designed to promote the profile of the company (for example, senior contributions in our centres of excellence, client lunch and learns, marketing activity, conference attendance, paper writing etc.)
- Oversee UK, European and some Global projects across multiple therapy areas.
- Establish and maintain excellent communications to build and/or deepen relationships with existing and new clients
What you bring to the Party
- Strategic Market Research background in the Pharma and or Healthcare Sectors.
- Demonstrable leadership of complex projects for highly discerning clients.
- A passion for leading creative, problem-solving workshops and projects.
- Prior business development experience and building profitable long-term relationships.
- Leadership experience: coaching, mentoring and managing research professionals to develop their careers and contribution to the business.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills.